Hale-Bopp Comet Chasers Event on CU-SeeMe

Dear Mr.Baalke  ! How are you?Thank you for your invitation!
All our compliments about your great services on and around Hae-Bopp ,
Internet and other important matters !
We can,t go to the Comet Ch.Event in April . We will be in May,June again
in the LA area . Please let us know if there is such a kind of event then.
But it is excellent that we can follow live this event on Internet !
Two questions which seems interesting :1. What kind of particles (organic
or anorganic)will reach or have reached already the earth .
2. The winds on beginning of April have been much stronger so far on many
places on earth than in years before. - Any relation to Hale-Bopp ?
Rgds. Erich   & Sylvia Haiderer
 P.O. Box 320 ,     A1191,Vienna, Austria
Tel:++43-1--3681888 Tel:++43-(0)676-3881888 Fax ++43-(0)1-3681880
Erich_Haiderer_5@compuserve.com