Re: New Fall In France?

<< I find it hard to believe that a three pound meteorite could set a car on
fire as most meteorites that size are ice cold from space. Perhaps some
wiring was damaged in the car and caused the fire. The university doesn't
sound like it  knows what it is doing because that is not the standard thing
to test for on a  freshly fallen meteorite. Sounds like a combination of a
hoax and bad reporting >>

Yes, parts of this sound very suspicious.  The fire COULD be caused by sparks
as the object penetrated the car's  metal, etc.....CERTAINLY not because of
the meteorite's heat. True, the "scientific" examination sounds bogus
also...."non-radioactive" ..... NO KIDDING!!!!!

I just posted this to see if anyone had heard anything in addition to what I
read.  Anyone else..........