Re: Meteorite Weight

<< I would like to address some of the "smart ass" responses given to this
question. There are no dumb questions - there are, however, some dumb
answers. When people take an elitist position it really is unacceptable &
deffinately NOT in the best interest of anyone. All it does is discourage the
asking of questions.  >>

EXCELLENT POINT!!!   I too was somewhat bothered to read some of those
replies.  If they were offererd in jest, fine, although the humor may not
have been apparent to the 'askor'.

A follow-up sentence giving a REAL answer would have been appropriate, or as
I did, send a personal e-mail with an answer/opinion to the person who asked
the original question.