Re: NYC Museum of Natural History Collection

I had seen the Widmanstatten patterns on Agnihito at the museum in NY.  All
of this talk has prompted me to take a closer look at a 4kg Gibeon in my
collection and there are a couple of areas where I can see a small amount
of crystal structure. So I don't believe you necessaril need a world class
iron to see this, if by world class you mean LARGE.

Mike