Tektites

a.

To all tektite-lovers

My tektite book TEKTITES-WITNESSES OF COSMIC CATASTROPHES (189 pp,B/W and
color photographs)will be published in about five weeks.The first edition
is in German.Price about 60 DM. An English edition will follow mid
1998!

Don't worry about my English,the book will be translated by Patrick
Helminger.

Those German,Austrian ans Swiss readers interested in the German edition

TEKTITE-ZEUGEN KOSMISCHER KATASTROPHEN,may send an e-mail to
guy.heinen@ci.educ.lu.Do not yet send money!!!

b.

Concerning Ron Baalke,I think that he does an absolutely great job.I wish
to thank him and NASA for the very interesting news concerning the whole
solar system (meteorites,without any known exception)belong to the solar
system,as do comets.Meteorites are produced by asteroids.Some objects may
be comets OR  asteroids,why not tell
us something about comets?

Other space administrations are by far not so communicative!!!

Tektitically yours,

Guy