Re: subscribe

Hello WeirSnicks,

<< Dear Fellow Meteorite Hunter,  I'm anxious to get on the meteorite mailing
 list.  Looking forward to hearing from you.
 WeirSnicks >>

OK, what's with the name. Is "Weir" short for Weird? And, does "Snicks" refer
to SNC's?

I have a nice little collection that covers most all types of meteorites. I
have been collecting for about 10 years. I find myself now wanting not to add
to my collection, but to upgrade some of my existing pieces.

I have some small, square cut, pieces of Hexahedrite IIA, E condrite, and H6
condrites,  that need to grow into a slices from (mostly) complete specimans.

I like the natural shapes. However, most rare stuff is so costly that I am
forced into purchasing small samples that are cut on all edges.

Do you have anything that I might be interested in?

Keep Looking Up!!!

Larry