Re: Haag piece on Tv

>At 01:33 AM 1/07/97 -0400, you wrote:
>> I have read about a piece on TV re: Haag and meteorites. I have an RCA dish
>>and can not find the program listed under the date that someone posted. It
>>was supposed to be the 2nd of the month at 10.00EST. I believe on CNN.
>>
>>Any help asap will be greatly appreciated. I want to tape it.
>
>This piece was withheld at the last minute because it also featured Ron
>Farrell and according to reports he is under arrest in Brazil for theft of
>meteorites.
>
>Joel

I saw that the program will be aired tonight 6/1/97 on CNN 7:00 PM PST.
This was advertised last night during the China update.  Looks like Haag is
rocking out with a piece of Esqual acting as his guitar.

Larry Davison,
Manager of Finance and Operations

Silver Hammer Inc., 410  Broadway, Santa Monica, CA 90401
larryd@shammer.com
phone # 310-395-1805
fax # 310-656-7756