The Museum incident...

   I have had some unique experiences with the Museums concerning  meteorites
that were never put on display at their locations. It seems that I was given
the wrong information concerning Mr Reed. I will abandon persuing the museum
article that I originally wanted to do.....

   However... And I DO consider this to be serious, I would like to get
feedback on Ron Farrell concerning his incident. Information like this I
would REALLY like to place in a near-future issue of Voyage! Magazine. If
anyone has comments, please send them to me..... I will post more information
as available.

   IF anyone has some nice material that they would like to submit to Voyage!
for future publication,,, please let me know. After all, this is the
meteorite collectors magazine, and I would like to know what interests are
out there in meteorite-land....

                                                                      Kindest
Regards to All,

                                                                    John