Buddy, can you spare a picture?

Hello All,

Could any of you more Internet-savy types please email me the latest Mars
pictures as attachments when they are available?.  I would greatly
appreciate it.  My only other option seems to be to go into work and crank
up the computer there to view the images.  I would like to avoid that
option at all possible since once there, the phone will no doubt ring, and
I'll be there all evening.

Anyway, I can decode most anything (but that is not a dare (:- ))  To avoid
clogging up mailboxes please send them directly to me at:

horemart@ba.isu.edu

You don't need to write anything as I don't want to take up any more of
your time.

Thanks All,

Sincerely,

Martin