[Repost: Meeting with Mr. Farrell]

O.K. Fellows

For those who donīt believe I met mr. Farrell in Brazil, following is
the mail his wife sent me. The mail is address to mr. Veiga, since my
full name isJoel Conrado Veiga; it has no signature at the end since he
was not full transmited. Next email will show the end of this email sent
by Farrell's wife.

JOEL CONRADO
windowjc@nornet.com.br

----------
> Date: Quarta, 18 de Junho de 1997 05:41:23
> From: BETHANY
> To: joel
> Subject: Meeting with Mr. Farrell

Dear Mr. Veiga:

My husband has asked me to contact you regarding your meeting in Brazil
this week. You have an appointment to meet with him on Friday, June 20,
1997. Hisplan has changed unexpectedly and he must leave Brazil on
Friday, and would like to meet with you Thursday evening, June 19, at
the Hotel Gloria. He apologizes forthe sudden change. However, it is
very important that he meets with you Thursday evening.

You may reach him at the Hotel Gloria:
Tel: 021-555-7272

-- BEGIN included message

	O.K. Fellows
	For those who donīt believe I met mr. Farrell
in Brazil, following is the mail his wife sent me.
	The mail is address to mr. Veiga, since my full
name is Joel Conrado Veiga; it has no signature at the
end since he was not full transmited.
	Next email will show the end of this email
sent by Farrell's wife.
	JOEL CONRADO

----------
> Date: Quarta, 18 de Junho de 1997 05:41:23
> From: BETHANY
> To: joel
> Subject: Meeting with Mr. Farrell
>

> Dear Mr. Veiga:
>
> My husband has asked me to contact you regarding your meeting in Brazil
this
> week.
> You have an appointment to meet with him on Friday, June 20, 1997. His
plans
> has changed unexpectedly and he must leave Brazil on Friday, and would
like
> to meet with you Thursday evening, June 19, at the Hotel Gloria. He
> apologizes for the sudden change. However, it is very important that he
meets
> with you Thursday evening.
>
> You may reach him at the Hotel Gloria:
>
> Tel: 021-555-7272