[Repost: My meeting with Mr. Farrell]

Dear Mr. Casper

Thank you for you early mail. I agree that we all have more important
things to do than talk about a creep as you call Farrell. However mr.
Farrells"adventures" in Brazil and prior in Egypt is just a tip of the
iceberg of what is going on in the meteorite business here on the www.

LACK OF PROFISSIONALISM, dubious attitudes and certainly misleading
information to naive persons as I am about meteorites, (but less thant
six months ago when
I  started to browse the meteorites pages), have to be made public to
saveguard the honesty of some of you guys as collectores and on the
business to buy and sell meteorites. I'm not making up  things. I have
bad experiences and the mail I have exchanged with these people will
shows clearly that something has to be done.

Thanking you for interest, I remain

Sincrely yours

JOEL CONRADO

----------
> Dear Joel,
>
> Enough about Ron Farrell! He is in jail and what will be will be.
> There is nothing anyone can do. He will stay in jail or be released.
> We all know who he is and what he does. There are more important
> things for all of us to do besides talk about a creep.
>
> Regards, Michael Casper

-- BEGIN included message

on the meteorite business here on the www.
	LACK OF PROFISSIONALISM, dubious attitudes
and certainly misleading information to naive persons as
I am about meteorites, (but less thant six months ago when
I  started to browse the meteorites pages), have to be made
public to saveguard the honesty of some of you guys as
collectores and on the business to buy and sell meteorites.
	I'm not making up  things. I have bad experiences
and the mail I have exchanged with these people will shows
clearly that something has to be done.
	Thanking you for interest, I remain
	Sincrely yours
	JOEL CONRADO
> Dear Joel,
>
> Enough about Ron Farrell! He is in jail and what will be will be.
> There is nothing anyone can do. He will stay in jail or be released.
> We all know who he is and what he does. There are more important
> things for all of us to do besides talk about a creep.
>
>                Regards, Michael Casper

-- END included message