[Fwd: En: End of the mrs. Farrell's letter]

Follow up of mrs. Farrell mail to me.

This is the end of mrs. Farrell mail to me confirming my meeting WITH
HER HUSBAND. I don't want to make this a big issue but I regret very
much that my notes to the BB are suffering censorship, not because the
matter does not belong to the rules set by the administrator, but
because he wants to avoid that, serious irregularities on the samples
test and correct information which were denied to some, like me, who had
faced bad experiences with some "expert" dealers announcing their
services on the www., are made public.
After all, brillant Stroick did not, at the right time, open up a
discussion about the posting by dealers of "Misleading information"? The
series of articles were very illustrative and did serve as a warning to
the new comers. Why this type of censorship to my post on the Board? A
full report is been prepared with names and suspicious actions. It will
be made public to saveguard the name and services offered by the good
guys envolved in the meteorite  search, collection and trade.

JOEL CONRADO

----------
> Date: Quarta, 18 de Junho de 1997 05:45:25
> From: BETHANY
> To: joel
> Subject: Meeting with Mr. Farrell

Dear Mr. Veiga:

I apologize that only part of my letter was sent to you.

To continue:

You may reach my husband at the Hotel Gloria:

Tel: 021-55-7272 Room 627
Fax: 021-555-7282

Please contact him as soon as possible to confirm your meeting tomorrow
evening at his hotel.

Thank you,

Sincerely
Diane Farrell