Re: [Repost: My meeting with Mr. Farrell]

I find it strange that a lot of people seem to have judged Mr Farrell
already. What did the court say?
( I also saw an article in a news-paper, the person in it seemed to be very
angry about Mr Farrell. This person
tried to swindle me a while ago ...)
So let's wait and hear Mr Farrel and his judge has to say.
----------
> Dear Mr. Casper
>
> Thank you for you early mail. I agree that we all have more important
> things to do than talk about a creep as you call Farrell. However mr.
> Farrells"adventures" in Brazil and prior in Egypt is just a tip of the
> iceberg of what is going on in the meteorite business here on the www.
>
> LACK OF PROFISSIONALISM, dubious attitudes and certainly misleading
> information to naive persons as I am about meteorites, (but less thant
> six months ago when
> I  started to browse the meteorites pages), have to be made public to
> saveguard the honesty of some of you guys as collectores and on the
> business to buy and sell meteorites. I'm not making up  things. I have
> bad experiences and the mail I have exchanged with these people will
> shows clearly that something has to be done.
>
> Thanking you for interest, I remain
>
> Sincrely yours
>
> JOEL CONRADO

> > Dear Joel,
> >
> > Enough about Ron Farrell! He is in jail and what will be will be.
> > There is nothing anyone can do. He will stay in jail or be released.
> > We all know who he is and what he does. There are more important
> > things for all of us to do besides talk about a creep.
> >
> > Regards, Michael Casper

Follow-Ups: References: