Returning from my out of town trip, I was disturbed to read of an issue regarding Albin & the integrety of how it entered the collectors' market. It is well established that Blaine Reed introduced thematerial currently available. I also read how he felt a need to defend himself in the arena in which this issue was raised, even though he does not, himself, have a computer & net access. I would like to state for the record that in the years I have been collecting & dealing I have NEVER met ANYONE I would trust more than Blaine Reed - in fact, not in my life, in any arena. Was it Diogenese who traveled about looking for one honest man? If he had run into Blaine Reed he would have needed look no further.

Returning from my out of town trip, I was disturbed to read of an issue
regarding Albin & the integrety of how it entered the collectors'
market.
	It is well established that Blaine Reed introduced the
material currently available. I also read how he felt a need to defend
himself in the arena in which this issue was raised, even though he does
not, himself, have a computer & net access.
	I would like to state for the record that in the years I have been
collecting & dealing I have NEVER met ANYONE I would trust more than
Blaine Reed - in fact, not in my life, in any arena.
	Was it Diogenese who traveled about looking for one honest man? If he
had run into Blaine Reed he would have needed look no further.
	Sincerely, Michael Blood