The Farrell Incident....

     I am trying to obtain information on the status of Ron Farrell in his
incident with the South American Government. If anyone has any information on
this, could you please e-mail it to me, I want to do an article on Ron, and
the case in general. I would like to show that facts available, but I have
posted a message like this last week, and received NO response!
   C'mon, people, if you know something, let others know about it too! As I
stated many many times before, Voyage! is YOUR magazine, if you have
something to share, then please do it!
   I would also ike to know about any recent falls, finds, or
recoveries......The first issue of Voyage went very well, I want to REALLY
make an "impact" from the second issue on.

                                                                      Kindest
Regards to All,
                                                                    John
Walters / Voyage Magazine