Re: question

Hello All,

     I suppose this post is mainly for Frank, but if anyone would like to say
anthing about it,  I and possibly others would of course like to hear your
opinions, etc.  If anything you would like to tell me would be better suited
for a personal e-mail, please  do not use the list.
     I have a slice of the Tsarev L5 chondrite which has a fair number of
vesicles on the scale of a millitmeter and smaller.  They appear in
concentrations similar in appearance to veins.  They also appear
indiscriminately spaced in the matrix on a smaller scale.  The ones in the
matrix however are smaller than the ones which appear in the vein-like
concentrations.  My question is whether this is a common feature in Tsarev,
or rather if these features have ever been seen before in this or other
meteorites of this type?  Thanks.

Best,
Jens