Re: Open apology

Lawrence Linteau wrote:
 Dear Michael Blood,
 	 I sincerely apologize if I injured you in the letter the other night.
The misunderstanding was mine.  After rereading what you wrote, I
realized that your reference was about someone other than the person I
was thinking of.  It is a lengthy story and maybe if I have the
opportunity to meet you some time you will understand.
	Again, my apology..
	Lawrence D. Linteau
Dear Lawrence,
	Thank you.
	My comments were regarding no particular person, rather, the entire
scenario outlined in his book, THE BIG SPLASH.
	My apologies to everyone for my spelling - People with no learning
disabilities sometimes find it incomprehensible that one could actually
be incapable of learning to spell unless they were exceptionally stupid.
I will try, in the future, to open a document, transfer email, utilize
"spell correct" function & transfer back to email before posting.
	In the future, if anyone wishes to lamblast me or another member of our
community, please write me/them personally, as I always notice a rash of
people resigning from the newsletter immediately following same.
Additionally, those are only the resignees who are unfamiliar with
proper procedure for removal from the list, so, the number is likely
greater than those we see.
	Thanks, Lawrence. Perhaps we can all learn something from this.
	Best wishes, Michael