Re: Australian Report

Dear Joel,

Although controversial issues arise, as they always will, I want to
personally thank you for all your efforts regarding Meteorite! Magazine.

I pulled out my copy of the premier issue of M!, August 1995.  With the
second anniversary coming up soon, I thought I would take another look at
your first editorial. In part it says:
"Our aim is to be educational, informative, and entertaining, by providing
a forum for everyone with an interest in meteorites to share our common
passion.  This magazine was born out of that frisson of excitement that all
of us have felt when handling a piece of another world."

Joel, after two years of cover-to-cover reading, I believe you have
achieved and exceeded your aim. I look forward to the next two years with
that same frisson (whatever that word means)!

Thank you very much Joel and staff.

Sincerely,

Martin Horejsi