Re: Micrometeorites

<< I found the best way to increase your chances of getting an actual
 micro-meteorite was to put a CLEAN container out WHILE it is raining and
 retrive it before or soon after the rain stops.(the container  should be
 up off the ground in an open area so that the rain falls directly into
 the container-NO SPLASH IN ) >>
If you have a rain gauge, you might simply want to pour this out? I heard of
one individual who smears a thin layer of vaseline onto a glass slide. He
then sets it up on the roof. later he examines the glass slide under is
microscope.
GeoZay