Re: repost from Frank Stroik

   Frank,
             Why don't you be a nice guy and write something for Voyage....
I just printed the last article on where meteoriters come from.. (I know..
HEAVEN!!)
Anyway...First issue is about closed up.... suggestion, how about that
newsletter.... maybe I can get it into the first issue IF I can get a copy
(via e-mail) pronto!!!

                                                                         John

                                                                      Voyage!
Mag.