Re: Voyage! Magazine Release...

News Release for meteorite.com list

We are releasing the first issue of Voyage! Magazine on Monday. Voyage!
Magazine is based on meteorites and Space Events. If you are interested in
this magazine, please check out our web site at:
http://www.meteorite.com/Voyage/
   The first issue comes with a tektite in a display case and fact sheet.
Eack bi-monthly issue comes with two actual color photos.. usually, one of a
Space Event, and the other of a meteorite.

                                                                      Kindest
Regards,
                                                       John Walters / Voyage!
Publications