Meteorite Location Details

Can anyone suggest a source for DETAILED information regarding the location
of the recovery of the McKinney (Collin County, TX) L4 meteorite?  According
to the Catalog of Meteorites and Space Rocks CD, two stones were found in
1870, "...8 miles west of McKinney...".  I just moved to a town located about
12 miles to the west of McKinney. This town (Frisco) wasn't founded until
1901, so this would explain why no reference to Frisco is found in the
literature. Sounds like this meteorite may actually have fallen closer to
Frisco than McKinney!  I would love to narrow down the area of the find, and
perhaps do some additional exploring of the possible strewn field.  Any
suggestions would be most appreciated.  Please respond to me directly, or
post it here for all to read.  Thanks!