Re: List of Megatonic impact events of the last two centuries (fromGeorge Zay)

I have a question. I am a little lacking in impact terminology, and need
more info. What is the percise definition of Megatonic? Does it describe
magnitude of a blast within a range a values? Or is it a designation for
any bolide impact resulting in some sort of terrestrial destruction,
devistation, and catastrophe? Also I would like to have a reference to
where it is defined, as I would be very interested in reading more about
such a topic. Thanks for your help.

Frank Stroik

Follow-Ups: References: