Re: Misleading statements and the responsibility of Meteorite dealers.

Dear Ron,

Based on your response to Frank's e-mail I naturally assumed you were
talking about Michael also. I am glad that from Michael's response
you have stated that you were also talking about another dealer.

To All,

As a Pharmacist by trade, I am forced to never make a mistake. When
a Pharmacist makes a mistake they can kill someone. The problem is
that we are all human and I have made mistakes. Luckily none of my
mistakes have ever been serious. Working and Living with that type
of constant pressure makes these "meteorite-list problems" seem
trivial.

I would like to see the list return to it's original intent. I have
learned so much from the majority of the posts that it would be a
shame to turn it into a soap-opera type list.

I suggest that in the future we should e-mail people directly instead
of publicly when there is a problem. If anyone wishes to flame me
for my comments please do so at: paul@meteorite.com

Thank you

Paul Harris

  Paul Harris
  The Meteorite Exchange  http://www.meteorite.com
  P.O. Box 7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA