Re: unsubscribe

SCOPELGH@aol.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please remove my e-mail address from your list. When I subscribed to this
> list, I thought it was a forum to buy and sell meteorites. As it has turned
> out, it is mostly a forum for arguments.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Larry

Howdy, Larry
	As it is, I've just purchased a few small to tiny fragments of the
Orgueil from Mile High Meteoritics. Through Email. The gentleman
referred to in yhe conversation, Frank Stroik, has volunteeered to
analyse some fragments of a suspected carbonaceous chondrite. Ron Baalke
is a planetary scientist that mores know about solar system formation
and the search for planetary systems than most.
	Michael Blood, does say in his ad the Allende  possibly comes from
Phobose. These two can help determine the value legitimately for
meteorites so we the general public, can better understand.
	I'm personally glad there is enough scientific interest in meteorites
and parent bodies to warrant the continuing search for other forms of
life. As a society that has paid for it, we deserve the right to know.
	If you want to know more you must be aware...
	Randy M. Steiner