Yamato 793605

I'm still looking for photo of the Yamato 793605 meteorite, a Mars meteorite
recovered from the Antarctic by the Japanese.
I have photos of the other 11 SNC's, but still lacking a photo
of this particular meteorite. There seems to be very little
information on Yamato 793605 available.  It is a small fragment weighing
only 16 grams.  It was recovered by the Japanese in
1979, but was not identified as a Mars meteorite (a shergotite) until 1995.
If anyone has a photo, please contact me.

Ron Baalke