quick survey? - reply to me ;^)

Greetings all!

Please pardon the intrusion, but if anyone has the time could you answer a
couple of quick questions for an article being written about on-line
retailing. Thanks in  advance if you can!

*** If you do reply, Please remember to change the "To:" address to my
personal email  so everyone on the list does not
receive these replies!

====================Quick Survey==================

You only need to type an answer if it is "YES" ...

1a. I have purchased a meteorite through a Website:
1b. I have sold a meteorite through a Website:

2a. I have purchased a meteorite through a Newsgroup:
2b. I have sold a meteorite through a Newsgroup:

3a. I have purchased a meteorite through a Mailing List:
3b. I have sold a meteorite through a Mailing List:

4a. I have purchased meteorite through the Meteorite Central Website:
4b. I have sold a meteorite through the Meteorite Central Website:

5a. I have purchased a meteorite through the Meteorite Exchange Website:
5b. I have sold a meteorite through the Meteorite Exchange Website:

6a. I have purchased a meteorite through the Cosmic Chat Room (Monday night):
6b. I have sold a meteorite through the Cosmic Chat Room (Monday night):

*** If you do reply, Please remember to change the "To:" address to my
personal email  so everyone on the list does not
recieve these replies!

Thanks Again! Art

            METEORITE CENTRAL
    http://www.meteoritecentral.com/