Mars Meteorites at JPL Open House

I'll have my Mars meteorites on display at the JPL Open House,
so if you happen to be in the Los Angeles area on the weekend of May 31/June 1,
please stop by.  I'll have four different SNC's on display.  I know
many people on this list may own a piece of Zagami or possibly even Nakhla,
but very few people have ever seen Shergotty or Chassigny in person.
The meteorites will be in  the Mars booth in the main mall area.
I've posted information on the JPL Open House already on this list, but
in case you missed it, the press release is available here:

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/releases/jplopnhs.html

I'll be around the Mars booth some of the time, but I'll be enjoying the
Open House myself checking out what the other flight projects are up to.
If you can't make the Open House, I do have photos of three of
my Mars meteorites on my Mars Meteorite home page:

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/snc/

Also, we have a moon rock from one of the Apollo missions on permament
display at JPL, in Building 180 which you can view during the Open House.

Ron Baalke