Re: Meteorite! magazine

At 08:11 AM 24/05/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Several weeks ago some list members had posted problems mentioning late or no
>arrival of the latest issue of Meteorite.  Has everyone else but me received
>their copy?
>
>Not sure if this is a problem with mail delivery from NZ to the US or if
>there are other problems at the publisher.
>
>I'll wait a few more days until I complain.
>
>Tom Laskowski
>TMLask@aol.com

Dear Tom,

It is definitely problems with internal US mail delivery as we have had
these matters traced in the past. On occasion, one or two issues have been
lost once landed in the USA. Every person's copy of Meteorite! leaves these
shores by Airmial on the same date, and every copy is checked against our
master listing. Some people will naturally receive their copy before others
do, but if the May issue does not turn up in a few more days, please contact
me and we will be happy to send one out by 1st Class Airmail to anyone still
waiting.

I apologise for the inconvenience.

Joel Schiff - Editor - Meteorite!