Re: Possible Meteorite Fall in Australia

Hi Ron,

Thanks for another excellent post!

I was under the impresson that we had seismic data of meteorite impacts
collected on the moon.  In fact, thought that there were some deliberate
experiments carried out where moon-orbiting debris were crash-landed on the
moon near a seismic recorder in order to note the seismic signature of an
impact.

Ron, do you know anymore about this?

Martin