anyone have details on UK's only meteorite find?

Can anyone help fill in the details of my very hazy memory?

I seem to remember that a small stone meteorite was found in the UK.
The only one found to date, as opposed to those recovered after a
witnessed fall or fireball.

All I can remeber is that it was unearthed, literaly, in an archaeological
dig some time ago. I can not even remember when.

Which may well place it in the same league as ones found in various
Indian burial mounds such at the Oktibbeha County iron.
But being a stone meteorite (if I remember correctly), this would suggest
it could have been part of an obsered fall. Taking the assumpsion that
any ancient culture would preserve a iron meteorite, a find or fall,
because of its metalic worth. But a stone would have no such use, unless
it was seen as part of a fall, and hence acquired some special relevance.
....lots of wild guesses there...anyone have any facts/references on this
one.

--
Eric Hutton