Re: Polar Spacecraft Images Support Theory of Comets Spraying Earth's Upper Atmosphere

Ron Baalke wrote:

> RELEASE:  97-112
>
> POLAR SPACECRAFT IMAGES SUPPORT THEORY OF INTERPLANETARY
> SNOWBALLS SPRAYING EARTH'S UPPER ATMOSPHERE
>
>      Images from NASA's Polar spacecraft provide new evidence
> that Earth's upper atmosphere is being sprayed by a steady
> stream of water-bearing objects comparable to small comets.
   	ETC
Ron,
	Thanks for providing information I have been keeping an eye out for for
some time.
	Frank bublished a book in 1990 - THE BIG SPLASH,
(Birch Lane Prss-Carol Publinshing Group, ISBN 1-55972-033-6)
	In his book, he explained his discovery of the small comets.
However, the majority of the book was dedticated to the intense
critisism and total rejection of his research by the "scientific"
community - to the point that, eventually, none of the scientific
geornals would publish his work. He made a very impressive discovery in
the later half of the 1980s, BUT, it conflicted with current paradigms
and "threatened" other "scientists" - so, the end result was his
discovery, which indicated all of the water on earth could be accounted
for by the rate of "delivery" of these small commets over the course of
4.55 billion years, became a JOKE - his very career would have been
distroyed had it not been for the fact that he was (according to him) a
leader in "inner stellar plazma" - which is, basically, a different
field (his initial discoveries of small comets was accidental while
attempting to study unrelated phenomena) AND, at that time (again,
according to him) no other living scientist had had so many of his
instruments launched into space as he.
	He pointed out that the "scientific community" acts very similar to a
religion & punishes "heretics" who's discoveries and/or theories
threaten the "dogma" (whatever is the current paradigm of the time).
	Ironically, thoes who most viciously attacked him will probably excape
any negative repurcussions from his pronouncements now being vindicated
after "only" a decade has passed. In the future, no doubt, there will be
no mention that he spent years being severely critisized, was unable to
publish in the geornals of the day, shunned at "scientific" conferences,
with "colleagues" huddled togeather & snickering while looking down
their long noses at him.
	For those interested, his book makes fascinating reading, & takes on a
new twist of significance, given current events.
	Again, Ron, thank you for providing this information.
	Sincerely, Michael