Re: Elusive Micrometeorites May Come From Dawn of Solar System

Can not paraphrase , but an outstanding and interesting post. On the subject
of micrometeorites, I have always wanted to try an experiment I believe I
first read about from Ninninger in "Find A  Falling Star" regarding
micrometeorite material to be gleaned from snow and ice melt off of house
gutters. Again, excuse my memory, but I believe that is where I first heard
of that idea. I would be very interested in the results of anyone out there
who has tried this experiment. We may be all subject to the lure of the big
ones or the grams of rare items but how many of us overlook the load of dust
that falls on our property each day!!