My Site

Hello to all on the mailing list. I have had a site built for my latest
venture. It's a Museum to hopefully rent on a day to day basis. I did a
fair last year with it and being rural had a fair reception. Educators
were very intrested. I have increased the content by 100%  and am 95%
ready to go, but the amount of work getting it together is staggering.
Just airing the idea and sharing in my project. All showcases were built
from scratch and identical in dimensions. I had 30 showcases last year
now have increased the number to 60. well thats about it for
now.                                 Thanks Henry
Cahill                           P.S. the site is still being worked on
to improve it. The site address is,
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/5558