Re: Hamada du Draa

Hello all:
I have sold some of the Algerian meteorite, but was not
sure EXACTLY what to call it. I bought some of it from
a dealer at the Denver show, who had VERY minimal details,
but I have recently called it Mhamid, H5. However,
Hamada du Draa, I was told by a reliable source.
was an L5, not an H5, so I am in the dark as
much as anyone on this. I will be offering
a few small slices of Hamada du Draa, soon, and am
looking forward to comparing the two. SO if anyone
has any more info, please contact me.

Best Wishes,

Matt Morgan
http://www.mhmeteorites.com