Meteorite over El Paso, Texas

A local news program here in Dallas just reported that a large meteor
exploded in the air over El Paso, Texas today. Apparently the explosion
was fairly strong and frightened a number of people.

The news report stated that the staff at McDonald Observatory confirmed
that the explosion was caused by a meteor, but they have not found any
meteorites at this point.

Does anyone have any addition information about this? I have checked the
McDonald website but they do not have a press release about it. I also
checked the website for the only newspaper in El Paso, but the paper
ceased operation this week so their website hasn't been updated in
several days.

Any information would be appreciated.

David