Ambiguous locations

I agree with David's view on the EH3. However, my feeling is since at least
three separate masses of the new Sahara finds have been identified as EH3s,
it should not be unexpected that the location has remained ambiguous. At
least until a second or third trip to the location is made by the finders
of the previous masses. That might put the public release of the exact
location in April of 1998 or 99.

Throughout the history of man and meteorites, vague or deceiving locations
are a common practice. Unfortunately, however, often money (usually
expressed in meteorite greed) is at the root of the deception (note the
current controversies over the T. Rex fossils).

By the way, does anyone out there have the exact map coordinates for the
recent lunar meteorite find?

Martin

Follow-Ups: References: