Re: El Paso Meteorite News

<<
   Six years as a Career paramedic, working with musclebound jocks who can't
take
 a leak without their Captain to hold their hand (It's said with
tongue-in-cheek
 George ;)

okay...I see where you are coming from. I have 25 years working with wimpy
limp wristed medics. I find it strange that our department just ran 30 former
paramedics thru our academy just so that they can become reserve
firefighters....the first step to becoming firefighters. Anyhow...glad to see
it was just humor on your part. Maybe someday you will elevate to becoming a
firefighter? ( :(l) Doh!
George Zay