Labenne , EH3

Hello,

In first sorry for my English,

Several messages concerning us are on this meteorite list to the subject of
meteorites found during our last expeditions.

We are a composed team of a father ( Marc Labenne )and its two son ( Luc
and Jim Labenne ), we are fascinated by the
Sahara and since more of ten years we find minerals and fossils.  But now,
our common passion is meteorites and we have therefore profited our
experience of this desert to organize expeditions in search of meteorites.

 Well on, our firsts expedition  for this purpose have been chess !
Now our technique has allowed us to find many meteorites during our last
three expeditions.  But do not forget that the Sahara is a place with a
very hostile climate and it is very harmful to go there without experience.

Why we keep secret the place where we have found ?

-We cover systematic manner zones and we do not wish that an other team
disturbs our works.  All positions are meticulously noted and we discover
the small specimens on foot, what is very tedious in the Sahara !

Scientist who analyzed our meteorites have positions of all meteorites on
the terrain.

Why we do not reveal the country  ?

The terrain on which are found is the subject of discussions, and battles,
between several countries and peoples of the Desert.  This part of the
Sahara does not belong officially a country.  Frontiers are them limit
drawn by the man, but the Sahara has no limit as well as meteorites.

If persons desire to found meteorites in the Sahara, I think that this
Desert is very big ! and there is the place for others persons on virgin
places.

About  our EH3, we have sold it when we have known its classification EH3
or 4, now this meteorite is definitively classified EH3.  We have proposed
it at a low price for the purpose that the most possible collectors could
acquire
this rare meteorite.  This price has allowed several institutions to
acquire some to study this very interesting meteorite for the science.
Unfortunately
the available quantity is limited and, near half of what is available
(7.5Kg rest in our collection, whose the main mass 6140g) already sold or
exchanged, this is
why we have increased the price (price that remains nevertheless very low
for the type of meteorite)

       Meteoritiquement votre.

               Marc, Luc and Jim Labenne
MLJ Labenne from LABENNE METEORITES