Re: Labenne , EH3

To all concerned,
I had said previously that in my opinion at least the country of the EH3
find should be made public. Now the Labennes describe the location as
one in which nobody knows for sure which country the area belongs. This
information satisfies me. I wish them the best of luck in hunting
meteorites and let's all hope more rare material is forthcoming. I only
wish I could be hunting there with them, but it's certainly much cheaper
to let them do all the work and provide me with a great price for
prepared specimens. I am most appreciative!
David