Meteorite Acquisition

Can anyone help with the acquisition of any of the below listed meteorites ?

Andreevka, U.S.S.R.		L3	August 1969
Aswas, Egypt.			Iron	1955
Baldwyn, Mississipi.		L6	February 1922
Baxter, Missouri.		L6	June 1916
Beyrout, Syria.			L4	December 1921
Blackwell, Oklahoma.		L5	May (?) 1906
Bloomington, Illinois.		LL6	1938
Canon City, Colorado.		H6	October 1973
Centerville, S.Dakota.		H5	February 1956
Denver, Colorado.		L6	July 1967
Hamlet, Indiana.		LL4	October 1959
Havero, Finland.		AURE	August 1971
Mudhipura, India.		L	May 1950
Mhow, India.			L6	February 1827
Warrenton, Missouri.		CO3	January 1877
Naragh, Iran.			H6	August 1974
Pecklesheim, Germany.		ACANOM	March 1953
Pollen, Norway.			CM2
Rabbit Flat, Australia.		H6	1942
Selem, Oregon.			LL4-5	May 1981
San Juan, California.		H6	March 1973
Schenectady, New York.		H5	April 1968
Stratford, Connecticut.		L	May 1974
Suchy Dul, Czech.		L6	September 1969
Warrenton, Missouri.		CO3	January 1877
Yurtuk, U.S.S.R.		AHOW	April 1936
Zabrodje, U.S.S.R.		L6	September 1893

We require only represenative samples of as many as possible but will consider
larger specimens if available. I have given the basics of each meteorite; name,
location, type and the date of fall / find. If you think you have one, or more,
but require additional information to confirm that it's what we're after, please
drop us an E-Mail.
Trade or purchase transactions okay.

Many thanks,

Rowland C. Lindill,
Earthbound Corporation U.K.

	An Independent Research & Educational Establishment Dedicated To
		 The Natural Earth & Space Sciences Since 1977
		      ( Present Status Established 1995 )