Re: icefalls

Martin,

Thanks for the icefall data. Actually I was a bit surprised how many could
be immediately attributable to aircraft or weather. Ones last century that
had no comments about the weather could have just omitted to mention it. The
details were sketchy. It was interesting from the point of view of seeing
just how frequently ice does fall off of aircraft. I'm willing to keep an
open mind on the subject, but did not find anything compelling in the
listing for an extraterrestrial source. And the recent icefall in Brazil
shows that being shot out of a cannon can be another possibility not
normally thought of.

By the way, can you obtain a copy of Krinov's book "Giant Meteorites" for
me. I have a library copy but would like to get my own if it is not too
expensive.

Thanks for everything,

Joel