Meteorites From Jupiter's Moons?

Does anybody have any references of the possibility of meteorites originating
from Jupiter's large moons?  I read about this somewhere, but I don't
remember where it was.

I've placed several new stunning images taken by the Galileo spacecraft
on the Galileo home page:

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/galileo/

These are awesome images - must see!

Images released this week include:

  o A mosaic of 12 images comparing the various landscapes of the four
    Galilean satellites: Io, Europa, Ganymede and Callisto.

  o A mosaic of 15 images showing various landscapes and surface features
    of the icy moon Europa.

  o An image composite of the equatorial region of Callisto showing many
    interesting craters and possible landslides.

  o An image of the southern region of Callisto that was not imaged by
    the Voyager spacecraft.

  o Near-infrared observations of the structure and composition of
    Jupiter's clouds.

Ron Baalke
Galileo Webmaster