Re: Nasa budget attack

jim strope wrote:
>  In my opinion this country would not be where it is today as far as technology is concerned if it were not for R&D spent by NASA and space programs in other countries.  These tax dollars are spent with a benefit for the future.  I say if you want lower taxes get your neighbor to go to work and quit having welfare babies.  This goes for welfare countries also..
We do not BEGIN to spend the $ needed on NASA. It is the technology from
the 60s space race that has kept the US financially viable! What we are
spending now is pitiful - and we will pay for it in the long run. I was
most upset to learn NASA had had to construct the Mars Rover out of
modified Radio Shack parts to placate the cry baby politiciens whe what
Science scaled back so they can brag to their voting populous how they
have controled "big government" - THAT will really keep us in the
technological & therefore, economic forefront! - and as for WELFARE - it
is 1.2- that is one POINT 2 % of our budget. - Let's see it get 1.2%
"air time" in political debates - nuff said.
	Best wishes, Michael
	Best wishes, Michael