Jim Strope

Being a silent listener for some time at this address, I felt the need
to respond to Mr. Strope's mail.  It is people like him that give
Americans(if not humans)a bad name. A wise person realizes that
everything has a positive and a negetive aspect including the use of tax
dollars.
I find it insulting to all of us that Mr. Strope assumes our neighbors
are living off welfare for their own enjoyment and abuse of the system.
Things change.  That is the only constant. There are many people and
cultures in need of assistance today because of personal and/or natural
changes in their lives or on our planet.  I only hope Mr.Strope never
needs the assistance from another man due to illness, divorce,loss of
job,  stock market changes, earthquakes or the changing quality of our
planets waters and air.