Holbrook

I have located two articles from 1912 dealing with the Holbrook fall in
the special collections section of the University of Arizona library.
These articles were both written a few months after the fall and are
very interesting. The first is titled "A Recent Meteorite Fall Near
Holbrook, Navajo County, Arizona" and was written by George Merrill of
the US National Museum. It describes the fall and his studies of the
stones. The second was written by W. M. Foote and describes the fall in
detail and his findings also. It has many photos of the stones (he
purchased almost all of them soon after the fall). These articles are
very rare and ANY meteorite collector should be interested in such a
historic fall. I will send anyone a copy, all you need to do is pay for
the copies and postage, there are about 15 pages in all so it will need
a big envelope and maybe 2 stamps. Email me personally if interested or
visit my website.
Thanks
Mike Farmer
http://www.concentric.net/~farmerm