Re: Holbrook

Hello Mike,
Tell me what you need for the 15 pages or so,  2 stamps and
how much mola? I would be glad to read about the Holbrook.
Thanks for putting in your time for this, its a good idea.

How did you like the Hamada, keep those little guys
somewhere air tight like the bag it came in to maintain
its fresh look.

Thank You,
Tim