Re: Holbrook

Tim, I think $3.00 will cover all of it. I dont know if it will all fit even
in  big envelope. I still need to go back and get the last few pages of the
article so I wont have it all until later next week. They are like the
Spanish Inqusition in there. You have to leave TWO IDS, cant take anything
into the room, they give you a pencil, and they stand there and watch you to
make sure you dont steal or damage anything! They will only copy 2 pages at a
time so I have to go back once a day to get more pages! Anyway I really
lucked out in finding them. They were listed under the town of Holbrook and
not meteorites! I am from a town only 40 miles from Holbrook. Ill let you
know when I get them all copied. The Hamada is great. Really fresh! I was
kind of upset because I emailed Erich when it was first posted to buy about
1/2 kilo but he never answered my email until just yesterday! That is over 1
month and he had only non crusted pieces left! Oh well I got anice enough
piece. I did however get some great La Criolla stones instead. I am almost
done building my new website. Ill finish this weekend I hope. I will have
photos of every meteorite now that I have a digital camera.
Thanks
Mike