Re: Pallasites and Tatahouine

I've been unable to solve the mystery of the three types of Pallasites -
1)Eagle Station Trio Group, 2)Pyroxene Group, 3)Main Group.  Can anyone give
examples of each and what the differences are?

Secondly, I've been unable to conclusively determine if Tatahouine, with a
healthy compliment of iron, is attracted to a rare earth magnet.  The
specimen I've just purchased, has both opaque, greenish crystals and large,
grey (I suppose) iron crystals which together remind me of the appearance of
sample of iron pyrite on a smaller scale.  Can anyone help me with these
questions?

Best regards,

Kevin Kichinka