Volcanic Rock Needed

This November, the Earthbound Corporation U.K. is to repeat an exhibition done
at the London astronomy show last year.

This year though, we wish to have a section comparing meteorites with
terrestrial rocks. We have many specimens already but need some volcanic rock.

If anyone out there lives half way up Mount Etna, or similar, and could supply
us with several large pieces of volcanic rock, then please please E-mail us.

		earthbound@sprynet.co.uk

Also, if you live in the U.K., E-Mail us your name and address and we'll send
some information etc about our activities.

Many thanks in anticipation,

Dr. Rowland C. Lindill,
Manager; Earthbound Corporation U.K.

		Dedicated To The Natural Earth & Space Sciences Since 1977